A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Auwaerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Auwaerter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auwaerter
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Auwaerter, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Auwaerter graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auwaerter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gisbert Auwaerter MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Auwaerter practice?
- Dr. Paul Auwaerter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Auwaerter practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.