A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Auwaerter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Auwaerter is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Auwaerter
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Auwaerter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Auwaerter, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Community-Acquired Infections
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Fever of Unknown Origin
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Auwaerter graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Auwaerter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gisbert Auwaerter MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Auwaerter practice?
- Dr. Paul Auwaerter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Auwaerter practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.