Learn more about Dr. Paul Ayars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ayars is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayars
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ayars Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ayars, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayars graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ayars has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Ayars MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Ayars practice?
- Dr. Paul Ayars has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ayars practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.