A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ayars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ayars is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ayars, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayars graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ayars has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Kenneth Ayars MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul K. Ayars practice?
- Dr. Paul Ayars has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Ayars practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.