A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ayers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Paul Ayers MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Norman Ayers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Ayers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Cardiologists.