A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ayers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayers
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ayers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ayers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Paul Ayers MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norman P. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Norman Ayers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Ayers practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Cardiologists.