Dr. Paul Azimov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Azimov?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Old Fashioned Values - Modern Knowledge

Posted on April 5th, 2017

I was impressed from my 1st visit with Dr. Asimov. He has the old fashioned values of taking time to put his patient at ease, putting you before the 15 minute allotment of time, listens to you, he values your knowledge of your condition, what you've learned and know about your disease, the trials and errors of different treatment, medications etc... that go along with chronic diseases. . I had over 10 yrs living with R.S.D. when I met Dr. Asimov and I was replacing a doctor I liked but was a long distance to travel, and I needed someone closer to home now that there actually were a few Drs. to choose from. I interview my doctors and feel that we are a team, i'm lucky to have a 3rd person, in my husband on my team too. The doctor respects him, his observations and knowledge of living with my chronic pain disease. I've never had a long wait in his waiting room, but wouldn't mind because he is the type of doctor who puts your needs first and that means the world to me. I found a new doctor and didn't for one moment feel I had lost any of the quality of care I had been receiving. Dr. Asimov and his staff gets 5 stars from me.

Posted on October 8th, 2016

when no one else could figure out my back issues, I went to see Dr. Azimov. Once I met with him, he knew exactly what my back issues were and treated me right away. With his help and treatment, he was able to alleviate my pain and suffering. He is the best.

THE BEST

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Dr. Azimov is the best. He is the most compassionate and understanding Dr.I have ever been to.He has helped me out with my constant and severe lower back pain from a failed spinal fusion.

Posted on March 25th, 2009

I was very impressed with Dr. Azimov. He took time to listen to me, which I have not seen in a doctor in a long time.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much, your positive input is greatly appreciated

Posted on April 13th, 2017