A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Barton Brown MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Brown practice?
- Dr. Paul Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Brown practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.