A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Chicago. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Barton Brown MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Brown practice?
- Dr. Paul Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Brown practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Rheumatologists.