Learn more about Dr. Paul Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Friedman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bruce Friedman MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Paul Friedman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Friedman practices Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Flat Rock, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.