A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Goldberg, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Goldberg MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Goldberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Goldberg practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Orange, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Orange Allergists and Orange Pediatricians.