A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Heller, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Heller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Heller MD is a male Oncologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Heller practice?
- Dr. Paul Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Heller practices Gynecologic Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Oncologists.