A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Heller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Heller, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Heller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Heller MD is a male Oncologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Heller practice?
- Dr. Paul Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Heller practices Gynecologic Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Oncologists.