Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 11th, 2015

Misdiagnosed me, horrible bedside manner, and plain nasty

Confused show details Confused
Mar 12th, 2014

The worst experience ever. When my appointment was scheduled, I told his staff about the reports from my er visit 2 weeks prior, they said they would get them before my appointment. The day of my appointment the doctor said it would take 2 days to get them, so he put me through the same tests as the er, 4 weeks earlier. I was diagnosed with one thing in the er and his diagnosis was another. When I asked for an explanation of his findings, he said I was one of the unlucky ones. I left his office totally confused. I don't know if he was having a bad day or whatever, he was the rudest doctor I have ever experienced.. I will never go back.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Staci on Apr 26th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr Paul Hunter. He is the most caring Dr I have ever met. He is highly intelligent for I have many many health problems and he always has an answer to my questions. He never rushes you in the office and always takes time to explain everything to you. I wouldn't go to anyone else and I would drive across the country to see him.

by Amanda on Jul 10th, 2009

You can not find a more qualified or caring OB/ Gyn in the Kanawha Valley

Twins show details Twins
by Anna West on Jan 21st, 2009

Dr Paul Hunter took exceptional care of me during my last pregnancy which i delived twins 2 months early. He was right there and did an emergency c-section. Bravo!