A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Benjamin Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Paul Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.