A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Kerr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ben Kerr MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Paul Kerr has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Kerr practices Neurological Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.