Dr. Paul Marshburn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 5th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Marshburn is the best. He has a great bedside manner and is supported by a wonderful staff. I am so happy I have chosen him as my doctor for infertility treatment. He is very thorough and patient. His nurses are so amazing too - I've received numerous calls from them to check on me during my IVF treatment and I feel like they really care about my well being and my IVF outcome.

September 15th, 2015
Terrible Experience
Staff is rude and doctor is arrogant. This practice is more interested in billing you than taking care of you. Patients receive incomplete info and contradictory instructions following appointments. If you ask for clarification you're told you're an inconvenience and they have better things to do than provide the care you're paying for.

August 20th, 2015
Best in the field
I felt so comfortable talking to him, excellent listener and very knowledgable of his craft.

April 11th, 2015
Dr. Marshburn's Skills Have Given Us 21 Years With Our Son
Became pregnant and gave birth to a healthy son. That's as good as it gets.

March 10th, 2015
So good I wish he was my doctor for EVERYTHING!
Dr. Marshburn may be the best doctor I have ever seen here in Charlotte! All doctors seem to wave me off and want me out of their office asap, but not Dr. Marshburn. He was very thorough in explaining everything in detail and answered all my questions patiently. He didn't rush me out and made me feel cared for. I have just started my treatment with Dr. Marshburn, but I already feel at ease knowing that I am in competent hands. I waited in the waiting room for maybe 5 minutes tops. Excellent promptness and courteous staff too.

December 28th, 2014
During 2014 I have been in the office 9 months out of this year. I've seen Dr Marshburn once to speak with him in regards to our plan. My iuis have been completer by nurses and Dr Hurst. My case is a bit different because of my cervix opening however I would assume based off of this knowledge and the difficulties had the first try they would have made a point to have him perform my insemination but they did not. The nurses for him Jenny and Kathleen go above and beyond. Although we have not been successful in my plan just yet we will be moving forward with IVF with Dr Marshburn.

August 19th, 2013
Avoid at all costs!
As a patient of Dr. Marshburn's I was ignored & did not receive the level of care I expected from someone of his reputation. His manner is fairly condescending & the staff treated me like I was a bother whenever I had questions. After switching to another doctor, I found out that procedures were performed that never should have been done just do that I could be charged for them.
Doctor's Response

This patient repeated failed to show for her consultations.

October 11th, 2012
Dr Marshburn was wonderful for my care. I first heard him speak at a seminar on infertility. I had a little hesitation about visiting another male doctor in the infertility field but I decided to give him a try. Best decision of my life. After 5 years of trying to get pregnant and 2 different doctors who said it would Never happen for my husband and I. Dr. Marshburn order many test and even perform a couple procedures before he would give the diagnosis of "Never" for my husband and I. After 3 months of seeing doctor Mr. I was pregnant natural no infertility treatment.

June 8th, 2012
DR. MARSHBURN
I am currently a patient with Dr. Marshburn and he is a wonderful doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and does all the neccessary test and treatments to make sure your IVF is successful. I am waiting on my appt to have the Embryos transeferred and I cant wait!!

December 20th, 2011
Patient 2010
Dr. Paul Marshburn in Charlotte, NC at The Women's Institute is a great doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner, he is caring, he treats your health as a priority, and most of all he is well educated and knows what he is doing! I had 3 miscarriages then went to see Dr. Marshburn. He diagnosed my condition within just a couple of weeks of seeing him. I delivered a healthy baby boy that same year. I highly recommend him.

June 23rd, 2017