Overall Review

2.9

August 15th, 2016
I was called back before my appointment time. I was given ample time to explain my issues and ample time to ask questions. I found Dr. Martin to be extremely thorough and liked him very much.

June 12th, 2016
Horrified by Dr Martin's Wrong Diagnosis
When I saw Dr. Martin, he made a wrong diagnosis, and recommended I have a Liver Transplant, which was never needed. I could have died from this unnecessary surgery. Rather than only listen to him, I got a second opinion from another doctor in the same department, who knew the correct diagnosis. I underwent an unnecessary liver biopsy from Dr. Martin's care, and suffered years of pain from this biopsy. All that was needed was a non invasive scan. STAY AWAY from this arrogant, ignorant, uncaring doctor.

May 18th, 2016
Dr. Martin is not a nice person, not personable at all! His Assistant is the worst! Miami Hospital was very good though.

January 22nd, 2013
DIfficult to schedule appointments; abyssmal follow-up from both Dr. Martin and his staff. Ultimately a complete lack of attention for a patient who needed a high level of care. The expectation was that The University of Miami would be an institution that provided exceptional care; the care received specifically at this office and throughout the institution has me cautioning anyone against sending a loved one there, ever.