Dr. Paul Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Miller?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2016

Amazing doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2016

I'd been to many doctors for my endo and I'm not sure if it was due to my age at the time or what, but not one listened to me until I found Dr. Miller. He listened to what I had to say, fixed my problems and gave me plenty of options and guidance without being pushy. He is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. He is personable, professional, and I will not go to another after finding him!

Wonderful man

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I am so glad I found Dr.Miller. He is a wonderful doctor

DO NOT FALL FOR THE 'GOOD GUY' IMAGE. HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR AND HIS NURSES DECIDE IF HE'LL FOLLOW UP!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I thought he WAS my doctor, he seemed attentive and acted like he actually cared. But he lied to me, he performed unnecessary procedures. But worst of all he did not know what he was doing. He put me on a ton of medications.....some of which caused a 100 lb weight gain in a YEAR!! Then he decided he was stopping and didn't want to be my doctor because after 3 years and 100 lbs he did not know what was wrong. He gave me no notice and stopped returning calls. I was confused, I thought we were close. He didn't get me to another doctor and he stopped all my medicines at once. Even when I had a seizure from the medicines he and more importantly his nurse would not call me back on the emergency line. He is a coward and tells you what you want to hear, he orders an excess of tests which nothing ever comes of. Then he uses his nurses to not talk and just be a professional and have a real conversation. Avoid him at all costs. His good ratings are from women who just got pregnant....trust me he didn't do anything.....Nature did!!!!

Love Dr. Miller !

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

Dr. Miller is my favorite of all of my doctors. He is very personable and listens to what you say. However, he also explains in details that each person can understand why he is suggesting this or that. I am not a fan of Doctors, but I do love Dr. Miller!!

I love Dr. Miller

Posted on November 16th, 2011

I went to Dr Miller desperate to get pregnant. I give him 5 stars, I now have two healthy little boys 14 months apart. The greatest gifts ever!

Best Doctor I've EVER seen

Posted on August 31st, 2010

I have been to so many doctors in the past 2 years and this is the FIRST doctor to listen, not pre-judge, and offer help. He hit the nail on the head with all of my hormonal issues and explained everything thoroughly! As another rating posted, he greeted me in the waiting room, too. I was amazed that a specialist spent so much time with me. I look forward to working with Dr. Miller on my complex hormone issues.

Dr. Miller helped me overcome hormone pellet issues!

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

I had been going to docs in Augusta for years and getting estrogen and testosterone implants. My body was oversaturated and I could not take anymore. Dr. Miller successfully worked with me on various dosages of a daily troche that gave my body what it needed. I think he's an outstanding doctor and would recommend him to anyone! He even greets you in the lobby and shakes your hand when you show up. He's very, very good.

Posted on August 21st, 2009

Dr. Miller is a very knowledgeable, professional and very caring doctor. Unlike many doctors in this day and age, he does take time to answer your questions and address your concerns.

Posted on August 14th, 2016