A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Park practice?
Dr. Paul Park practices Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.