A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Park has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Beom Soo Park MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Park practice?
- Dr. Paul Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Park practices Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.