Dr. Paul Payne, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
Wonderful caring doctor! show details Wonderful caring doctor!
by A. Hogge on Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Payne delivered my daughter on April 3, 2010. That was the easy part! He had to make difficult decisions with mother and father looking on during a (supposed to be) routine c section. It wasn't , but he handled it without skipping a beat. I can tell you that he works really well under pressure! The follow up is great and I would use him again. In fact I am calling his office tomorrow. The baby he delivered 5 weeks early is a beautiful girl that is healthy as an ox!

Amazing show details Amazing
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Payne is amazing!! Never have I met a doctor more interested in his patients. He takes time to get to know you, and your baby. I sincerely hope when it comes time for my second child that I still liv near enough to use him...

Dr Payne is the best show details Dr Payne is the best
Feb 21st, 2012

He found a precancerous spot on the outside of my cervix when everyone else kept saying my paps were normal. I knew something was different/wrong. Dr Payne explained everything to me where I could understand it. We did a laser surgery which was outpatient. This was around 1994 and I've had no problems since. If a an issue arose, I wouldn't hesitate to drive 5.5 hrs to see him again. I trust this doctor with my life! :) He pretty much saved it! Thanks Dr Payne. Karen Tapley

Dr. Payne puts you at ease show details Dr. Payne puts you at ease
by Michelle on Sep 28th, 2009

My least favorite doctor visit is the well woman exam. Upon my visit Dr. Payne quickly identified fibroid tumors with a physical exam. He confirmed this with a sonogram and blood work. He personally called to tell me the results and spent time with me in person to answer all my questions related to my upcoming hystorectomy surgery. His office staff is professional and they are efficient. I would recommend Dr. Payne to anyone looking for a great OBGYN.

great care show details great care
by lwalton22 on Jun 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr Payne was a great source of reassurance and care when i was hospitalized for 6 weeks at Baylor downtown with a high risk pregnancy. I would highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com