A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Baden Roberts MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Paul Roberts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Roberts practices Emergency Medicine near Gladewater, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Gladewater Emergency Physicians.