A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Barton Rosenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.