A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rosenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Barton Rosenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Rosenberg practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.