A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School, Imperial College London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. West has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B West MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. West practice?
- Dr. Paul West has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul West practices Family Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Family Physicians.