A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Williams, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- TX Health Presby Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Brian Williams MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Williams practice?
- Dr. Paul Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Williams practices Urology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Urologists.