A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bachman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bachman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bachman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Bachman practice?
Dr. Paul Bachman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Warrensburg, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Chestertown, NY and Schroon Lake, NY.
See Warrensburg Internists, Warrensburg Geriatric Doctors, and Warrensburg General Practitioners.