A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bader has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Bader MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Bader practice?
- Dr. Paul Bader has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bader practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Rego Park Internists and Rego Park Oncologists.