A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bader
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bader Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bader, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bader graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bader has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Bader MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Bader practice?
- Dr. Paul Bader has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bader practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Rego Park Internists and Rego Park Oncologists.