A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bakerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bakerman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakerman graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Bakerman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bakerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Bakerman practice?
Dr. Paul Bakerman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.