A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Baldizzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Baldizzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Baldizzi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldizzi graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Baldizzi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Gerard Baldizzi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Baldizzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Baldizzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Baldizzi practices Psychiatry near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Psychiatrists.