A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bandini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bandini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandini graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bandini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bandini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan