A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bannister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bannister is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bannister, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bannister graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bannister has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bannister MD is a male Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bannister practice?
- Dr. Paul Bannister has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bannister practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.