A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Baranko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Baranko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baranko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baranko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Baranko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranko graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baranko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Victor Baranko MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Baranko practice?
- Dr. Paul Baranko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Baranko practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Hematologists.