Learn more about Dr. Paul Baranko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Baranko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baranko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baranko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Baranko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Baranko graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baranko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Victor Baranko MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul V. Baranko practice?
- Dr. Paul Baranko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Baranko practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Oncologists, and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.