A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Barongan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Barongan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Barongan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barongan graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barongan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Methodist Medical Center
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barongan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Barongan practice?
Dr. Paul Barongan practices Pediatrics near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and La Follette, TN.
See Oak Ridge Pediatricians.