A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Barrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Barrus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eugene Barrus DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Barrus practice?
- Dr. Paul Barrus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Barrus practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.