Family Physicians

2210 San Jacinto Blvd
Ste 4
Denton, TX 76205
940-387-3837
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Marti S. on Jan 16th, 2013

I feel very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Barrus. He is an excellent diagnostician. He listens well and has excellent bedside manner. He is a compassionate and caring doctor. Thank goodness for Dr. Barrus.

|  Very Very Good DOCTOR!!!  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

The Dr. Barrus is an amazing doctor!! He pays attention to you when your talking.He really cares about what I'm saying when I speak. His staff is wonderful his nurse she is as sweet and helpful as she can be!! I'm so glad I found this doctor he gets 4 stars from me!!

|  Great Dr. but terrible, rude and unprofessional office staff  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr Barrus is a good family doctor. A bit forgetfull from visit to visit, you might to remind him of your history, but otherwise he seems to know his stuff.Now regarding the office staff, Joyce (Dr. Barrus assitant) is simply rude, unprofessional and not at all willing to help you out. She frequently hangs up on patient calling and seems to often be on a power trip.Good luck with her!!

|  BEST Dr. in DENTON!  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Barrus for over 11 years now and he is the BEST doctor in Denton, Texas - PERIOD! He listens to everything I say and is VERY thorough in his diagnoses. I love him!!!

|  BEST Doctor in DENTON!  |  show details
by Joyce Cotten on Sep 30th, 2010

I've been going to see Dr. Barrus for over 10 years. He's absolutely the BEST doctor in Denton! He may take a long time to see occasionally; however, that's because he is VERY thorough, and genuinely CARES about his patients...a trait going by the way of the dinosaurs! I don't mind waiting to see him, because there have been times I was VERY ill and he took the time to question me thoroughly.He also has a WHOLE NEW STAFF who are all EXCELLENT!!!THANK you, Dr. Barrus for being the BEST! I don't know what I'll do if he ever retires! )c;

|  homey atmosphere with professional care.  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

Dr. Barrus has a new staff (good change) that is very competent and caring. They also respect the patients and each other. Dr. Barrus was able to diagnose my disorder that other doctors over 20 years were unable to do. He is working with me towards regaining my life and managing my health.