A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Basuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Basuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basuk
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Basuk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Basuk graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Basuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul M Basuk MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Basuk practice?
- Dr. Paul Basuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Basuk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.