A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Battles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Battles graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Battles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Integris Mayes County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Battles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans