Overall Review

3.8

May 23rd, 2016
need medical records for me and three daughters
We need medical records. I been signed release forms a couple months ago and our new doctor never recieved them.

March 10th, 2016
Happy patient
Although the office is now permanently closed I wanted to share with people this was a terrific practice. I admit some of the staff wasn't always a good fit, I believe Dr Baughman would correct the situation. Dr Baughman and his physician assistance's were always polite caring and professional. Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond Dr. B's control he felt like he needed to close the office, as would any business in his position. I wish the best for Dr. B and his former staff.

December 31st, 2015
Daughters Medical Records
I need my daughters medical records. She is a minor, we all are busy, have jobs, things to do, etc.... Please advise how I can obtain her medical records. I have sent a certified letter to the practice. Thank you.

October 23rd, 2015
Medical records
I loved that practiced and hated to see it close... I need to know how to get my medical records I sent in a release form and still no response or my medical records and my new doctor won't see me without them

October 7th, 2015
Medical records need released.
I have been trying to have my medical records released and forwarded to my new family Dr. Kunkle family practice in New Cumberland. They refuse to see me until my medical records are received n reviewed. It has been a month n half not to mention 2 requests for release via fax. I filled out release forms no response. I have some issues that need to be addressed. Whats my next step to have my records released? Who can i call? Dr Baughmans office phone is not able to leave message. HELP.

February 3rd, 2015
pleased.
I would recommend Baughman Family Practce for anyone seeking a primary care physician. I have found Dr. Baughman to be professional, polite and attentive to my questions,as well as my medical concerns I have. There are several healthcare providers in this practice, so waiting for an appointment I have never had an issue with.

September 12th, 2014
So confused and they made me that way.
Let me just say first off that I think these guys are the best doctors I've had in a long time and I'm glad I found them. However this is going to be mostly critical and honest. I was treated pretty poorly by Dr. Baughman and his staff for over a year. I was made to feel like a child with all the "sweeties" and "my dears". I was constantly and continuously talked over and not permitted to speak during my appointments and nudged into doing whatever they wanted. That felt bad. If I did speak my words were twisted and fed back to me with whatever "correction" they wanted me to swallow. The sick feeling of being belittled and groomed like that was disgusting and mentally invasive. It's terrifying. One of his assistants would even perform a strange act where she would angle her chair away from me, stare straight at the wall, and then tear into me and just... I don't even know what her point was. This same person made me wait for three hours while she ignored me and then she "forgot" to write the script I came for. As she handed it too me she just glared and gave me a venom laced "I'm sorry", like I was supposed to disappear because she didn't like me? I have enough trouble having the courage and mental strength to actually see a doctor as it is and at that moment I wondered if I would be reduced to begging for scrips just to survive sometime in the future. Not a good feeling, let me tell you. The hopelessness was immense. However after pushing back constantly, explaining things over and over and getting my insurance company involved this office did eventually come around somewhat, though it is still far from what I would consider healthy. This is a lot better compared to other doctors who would have taken it personally and started to sabotage and never stopped. I just don't know if the doctor himself is aware of what's going on around him with his assistants and their issues and if it will spring back on me in the future. Perhaps the kind of sickness I was subjected to has also warped relations in this office. In any case it's unacceptable for these things to be happening and canned "I'm sorry that happened to yous" can't replace actual medical care from stable people. It's hard to accept help in a bad situation.

July 13th, 2014
I took a friend to Dr. Baughman. My friend is a gentleman with a disability. During the visit, I found Dr. Baughman to be rude, sarcastic, and at times, making fun of my friend. I found him to be insensitive and difficult to work with. I also felt as if he spoke down to both myself and my friend, as if we were not intelligent enough to understand.