A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Baxley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baxley
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Baxley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Baxley, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Baxley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Baxley MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Baxley practice?
- Dr. Paul Baxley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Baxley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Benton, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Benton Internists and Benton Cardiologists.