A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Baxley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Baxley, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxley graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Baxley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Baxley MD and PA is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Baxley practice?
- Dr. Paul Baxley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Baxley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Benton, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Benton Internists and Benton Cardiologists.