Dr. Paul Beals Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Beals?

August 10th, 2017

Finally, a doctor who cares.

I just saw Dr. Beals for the first time yesterday. Have had untreated Lyme disease for 9 years. Screaming headaches, knees and hips getting so bad I was concerned about walking, neurological problems. He has offered hope. My first 2 positive and 3rd negative test came from my neurologist 9 years ago. She went with the negative and ignored the positive tests. Been on massive amounts of seizure meds for 9 years for the screaming headaches. Tension, migraine, occipital neuralagia. Could all be from the Lyme.

June 26th, 2017

Smart and knows all about Lyme!

Dr Beals treated me for Lyme disease in 2010 for a couple of years. He is fast thinking and really knows his stuff when it comes to Lyme and the coinfections. I had to come back for further treatment due to re- infection by a tick bite and he was able to help. I was glad to see he had updated his treatment with supplements and herbal protocols. He has a well rounded program. Very helpful, staff has always been wonderful!

June 26th, 2017

Smart and knows all about Lyme!

June 19th, 2017

He is wonderful!

Can't say enough about him. He has treated me for Lyme disease with great results! He has also treated me for a serious thyroid problem and adjusted my female hormones to natural ones. Don't believe the bad review. He is great. If you have a problem just call the office. He will get back to you

May 28th, 2017

Cured from lyme

I was treated by Dr Beals for lyme in 2013 and 2015. I was bitten by a tick in 2013 and developed a bulls eye rash. Dr Beals put me on several months of antibiotics. The symptoms disappeared, but returned a little over a year later. I went back and was put on another dose. I have been symptom free for 2 years now. I believe he saved my life.

April 7th, 2017

Finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Until I met Dr Beals I had completly given up. I was in a wheelchair, in constant pain, high fevers, horrible headaches, burning in my feet legs and arms. He never gave up and continued to help me. After going to so many drs and them telling me that there is nothing wrong with me, it was so nice to have a dr listen understand and treat my symptoms. Lyme is a real disease and a horrible one. I am so thankful to God for putting Dr Beals in my life. It has been a long road but I am finally starting to walk again. I am getting married in September and so excited to walk down the aisle. If you are looking for a dr you can trust, a dr that will listen to you and help you, Dr.Beals is the dr for you.

March 1st, 2017

compassionate caring doctor

friendly staff

October 5th, 2016

Unsatisfactory treatment

Dr. Beals treated me for 6 months for Lyme disease and 6 weeks for heavy metals. He gave me no information about the chelation--and either little or contradicting information through his staff. When I asked in-depth questions, 3 different staff members told me on what ended up being my last visit that I was done with chelation--when I had previously been told I would need at least 2 or 3 rounds. Beals also prescribed blood pressure medicine that was unnecessary and red yeast rice for high cholesterol while I was being treated for Lyme. Since my strength had been declining and I had not seen any improvement, I had another doctor review my case who said to stop taking the red yeast rice immediately. Three other supplements I was charged for were either ineffective or caused adverse reactions. I still do not know if my Lyme disease has been cured and Beals never addressed my repeated concerns about getting progressively weaker (to the point where I have difficulty walking and standing and doing self care). Staff members were also unprofessional at times. DO NOT use this doctor unless you do your homework very carefully and ask plenty of questions!!! Although he did return one call to clear up some confusion about the antibiotics he prescribed, he appears to be more interested in charges than the health of his patients.

September 1st, 2016

Dr. Beals is the epitome of what a family doctor should be.

February 22nd, 2016

Dr Beals is an excellent practitioner who diligently follows current research and questions guidelines from various organizations He was doctor # 8, and the only one who has treated me effectively.

January 27th, 2016

Mortgage Banker

When my son was first diagnosed with Lyme Disease the typical treatment with every doctor was a 10 day supply of Antibiotics. These Antibiotics only gave some relief to symptoms but once finished the disease would come back only harder. After 3 different doctors and statements like these " you will have it the rest of your life" or "if you take the required Antibiotics you should be fine"! I decided to grasp at straws and look into doctors who challenge what others in their field consider "Alternative Medicine". Dr. Beal's name came up, so I researched him, and yes you will find that the Medical Board had problems with him as well as other associations. But his outside of the box treatments has been awesome in helping my son. The medical system doesn't want this issue cured its a money making field that's why they Witch Hunt doctors like doctor Beal. At the end of the day the Antibiotic Program and Supplements have saved my boys way of life. He also looked at my sons rashes within seconds said "he has Bartonella Disease a strand of the Lyme's Virus.......he concluded it based on stretchmark like worm scaring all over my son's body. As I have researched this disease he was spot on.......not one nimwit doctor ever approached it or concluded it from the 50 voles of blood they drew. I highly recommend Dr Beal.....you just need to be open minded and listen to him!

May 29th, 2015

I took my sister to Dr Beals after two years of deterioration and negative Lyme tests. She finally started responding to treatment after three months with Dr Beals, and continues to improve, now in the ninth month of treatment. She could hardly walk from knee arthritis, had cognitive impairments, psychiatric symptoms, balance problems and speech deficits. Her weight loss resulted in moving from a size 12 to size 6, secondary to chronic nausea/vomiting. Dr Beals has been patient and consistent, and, fortunately, knowledgeable. Unfortunately, provision of competent treatment for chronic lyme and associated diseases carries risk of harassment from medical boards in various states, including Maryland. The CDC is way behind on this issue.