A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Beckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Beckett, Family Medicine/OB/Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Beckett, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckett graduated from KS Univ of Med & BioSci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City, MO 64106.
Dr. Beckett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leslie Beckett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Beckett practice?
- Dr. Paul Beckett has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Beckett practices Family Medicine near Blackfoot, ID.
See Blackfoot Primary Care Doctors.