Learn more about Dr. Paul Beckett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Beckett, Family Medicine/OB/Pediatrics is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Beckett, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckett graduated from KS Univ of Med & BioSci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City, MO 64106.
Dr. Beckett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beckett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Beckett practice?
Dr. Paul Beckett practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Critical Care Medicine near Blackfoot, ID.
See Blackfoot Emergency Physicians, Blackfoot Family Physicians, Blackfoot Osteopaths, and Blackfoot Critical Care Practitioners.