Learn more about Dr. Paul Befanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Befanis, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Befanis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Befanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Befanis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Befanis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Befanis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Befanis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Befanis practice?
- Dr. Paul Befanis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Befanis practices Ophthalmology near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Merritt Island, FL.
See Melbourne Ophthalmologists.