A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Befanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Befanis, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Befanis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Ulcer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Macular Degeneration
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Befanis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Befanis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul James Befanis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Befanis practice?
- Dr. Paul Befanis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Befanis practices Ophthalmology near Merritt Island, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL and Sebastian, FL.
See Merritt Island Ophthalmologists.