A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bejarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bejarano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bejarano
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bejarano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejarano graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bejarano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Bejarano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Bejarano practice?
- Dr. Paul Bejarano has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bejarano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.