A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bejarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bejarano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bejarano
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Bejarano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejarano graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bejarano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Bejarano FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Bejarano practice?
- Dr. Paul Bejarano has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bejarano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.