A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bejarano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bejarano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bejarano graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bejarano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bejarano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Bejarano practice?
Dr. Paul Bejarano practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.