A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Belanger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Belanger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Belanger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Belanger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Belanger practice?
- Dr. Paul Belanger has 12 office locations.
Dr. Paul Belanger practices Anesthesiology near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Anesthesiologists.