Learn more about Dr. Paul Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Benson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Benson practice?
- Dr. Paul Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Benson practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Primary Care Doctors.