A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Benson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Alan Benson DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Benson practice?
- Dr. Paul Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Benson practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Primary Care Doctors.