A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Benson practice?
Dr. Paul Benson practices Family Medicine near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Family Physicians.