A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Benson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Benson practice?
Dr. Paul Benson practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Internists, Berkley Family Physicians, Berkley General Practitioners, and Berkley Adolescent Specialists.