Dr. Paul Benson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Benson?

June 17th, 2016

Commendation

I have been a patient of Dr Benson pre-HIV and post. Very satisfied. Dr Benson has always asked about and listened to my concerns. He recommends changes when necessary for my better health. A good soul. Thank you.

April 29th, 2016

Everyone is very special, professional, well educated! I love coming to see crystal and Caleb! This place is like family, and home!

November 25th, 2015

Amazing Visit

Dr. Benson was very warm and friendly. Made me feel comfortable and able to talk freely and open about why I was there for the visit. The staff was very helpful and pleasant as well.

November 4th, 2015

Best Doctor's Office

The office is the best I've ever seen. I recommend this office for any member of the LGBT+ community as they're very supportive. As a transgender male, I'm always treated with respect and dignity. They even refer to me by my preferred name and pronouns. Integrated technology to make the doctor-patient relationship closer while keeping the simplicity of person to person contact. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Appointment times are honored; never have I waited more than my appointment time to be seen. I've never been so satisfied with a doctor's office before.

May 11th, 2015

SMART DOCTOR!!

A Great Doctor, answered all my questions, didn't have to wait long, everyone at the Office was supper Friendly and their even was a cute dog. Great Doctor would recommend to everyone.

December 7th, 2014

Worth the extra visit

I had a follow up visit where Youngblood walked me through my "VAP" test results. More than just a bunch of numbers now, I see how simple diet and excercise adjustments I can make will help enable me to avoid heart problems which could hurt me and impact my family.

July 31st, 2014

quick efficient and the dog was nice he fell asleep after doctor benson left the room

September 4th, 2013

Great People

Dr. Benson's crew is definitely one of the top notch representatives in the business. The ambience is nice and the office atmosphere is pleasant to say the least. Angela is awesome and the other Angela is cool too! (which one? pick 1!) . . . Dr. Benson is the man and so is the Youngblood.

August 14th, 2013

The Office Visit

Great Doctor and office. I feel very taken care of and they spend the time with me to discuss any health issues. Would highly recommend.

July 22nd, 2013

Comforting Experience

Dr. Bensons office and staff are very comforting. They are very nice and very friendly, it is like visiting an old friend. They seem just as interested in what is happening currently with my health and with my total well being and happiness. I have seen all the Drs and all of them are so nice to talk to and are quick to smile and laugh at whatever I talk about. Even the nurses and receptionists are inviting!

July 12th, 2013

I Finally Found The Right Doctor

I have worked with doctors for 32 years, mostly in hospitals but also in an office for 5 years. I have heard every possible excuse for running behind with every appointment. Dr. Benson is the first doctor I've had experience with who is on time 99% of the time & when he's not, he accepts responsibility for his tardiness & apologizes. He demonstrates true concern for his patients in all areas of care/ treatment

June 14th, 2013

A comfortable experience

Dr. Benson made me feel quite comfortable. He appeared confident and spent time with me making me feel better about myself. This has been the best experience with a doctor I ever had. Thanks dr. B