A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bercher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bercher
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bercher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bercher graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bercher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Bercher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Bercher practice?
- Dr. Paul Bercher has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bercher practices Family Medicine near Paris, TX.
See Paris Family Physicians.