A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bergh, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergh
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bergh, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Embryo Transfer
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Bergh FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bergh practice?
- Dr. Paul Bergh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bergh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Morristown, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Basking Ridge Endocrinologists.