Learn more about Dr. Paul Bergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bergh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bergh, FACOG, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergh has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bergh practice?
Dr. Paul Bergh practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Allentown, PA.
See Morristown Endocrinologists.