Learn more about Dr. Paul Bergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bergh, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergh
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bergh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bergh, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Embryo Transfer
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Bergh FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bergh practice?
- Dr. Paul Bergh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bergh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Morristown, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Basking Ridge Endocrinologists.