A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bergh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bergh, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bergh, FACOG, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Embryo Transfer
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergh graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bergh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Bergh FACOG and MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Bergh practice?
- Dr. Paul Bergh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bergh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Morristown, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.