A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bergstresser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bergstresser, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatological Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstresser graduated from Stanford University. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Bergstresser has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergstresser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans