Dr. Paul Bergstresser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Bergstresser?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Paul Bergstresser?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 24th, 2014

This Doctor will not see you if you don't have Cancer!

I called to make an appointment with Dr. Bergstressser today. I'm assuming the person who answered the phone was the receptionist. She began to ask questions and I explained. She asked if I had cancer or had been seen for cancer. I replied no! She said he doesn't see patients that don't have cancer. This site reads "accepting new patients". She was short and rude. I will never call back and tell everyone I know to never contact this office!

June 22nd, 2014