Dr. Paul Berlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Berlin?

July 25th, 2016

Out for money!

Love the staff. Doctor is horrible. Go elsewhere!

March 12th, 2015

Go elsewhere!

This was the strangest experience I have ever had. God Bless the nurse. She was so sweet and was very thorough. She actually had to apologize for the doctors behavior. I made the appointment for a rash on my hand and by the end of the appointment I was tested for everything you can imagine including foods. I was given an asthma test and was told because I coughed with a cold that I needed to try an inhaler to see if it helped my asthma test. In the end I had to asthma or allergies to anything and never found out what my rash was not was I treated. Just told to see a dermatologist. I feel the doctor knew right away he couldn't help me but wanted to milk my insurance for what he could. He is s scam artist and the sweet nurse Nicole should be a doctor!

April 9th, 2014

I'd look for someone else

His staff is excellent, but he can very rude and condescending, especially if you disagree with him on any point. He thinks he is God's gift to this field. If you're on his good side he leaves you alone. He has a pretty high turnover of receptionists, which should say something. I would look for a different doctor rather than come here.

November 29th, 2012

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Berlin provided thorough medical care and testing for allergies and asthma. He and his staff went out of their way to put my child at ease while being evaluated. He impressed me as a thoughtful diagnostician and seemed genuinely interested in my child's health.

October 30th, 2010

Great Staff

I agree with the previous reviewer, somewhat, Dr. Berlin does seem to have an unconventional approach to treating his patients. However, I like him because he is knowledgeable and thorough. Furthermore, he explains the root cause and treatment (hurriedly). His staff is the icing on the cake, they understand the "human" side of this process and follow up after the doc leaves to make sure that the patient really is made aware of everything that is going on. A true team effort!!!

April 28th, 2009

Nurses deserve the credit

This physician was very friendly just a bit odd. His nursing staff did all the work including testing, examination and follow up. Good thing for nurses.

March 6th, 2017