A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bermanzohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bermanzohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bermanzohn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermanzohn graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bermanzohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carl Bermanzohn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Bermanzohn practice?
- Dr. Paul Bermanzohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bermanzohn practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Oaks, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.