A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bertozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertozzi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bertozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertozzi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bertozzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bertozzi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bertozzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Bertozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Bertozzi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Cambridge Pulmonologists.