A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bertozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bertozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertozzi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bertozzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bertozzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Bertozzi practice?
Dr. Paul Bertozzi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Medical Oncology, and Critical Care Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners, Cambridge Pulmonologists, Cambridge Oncologists, and Cambridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.