A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bertozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertozzi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bertozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertozzi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bertozzi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bertozzi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul Bertozzi practice?
- Dr. Paul Bertozzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bertozzi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Cambridge Pulmonologists.