A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Best is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Best, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Best has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Memorial Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Best accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Best practice?
Dr. Paul Best practices Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Emergency Physicians, Midland Psychiatrists, Midland Family Physicians, Midland Orthopedic Surgeons, Midland General Practitioners, and Midland Surgeons.