A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Best is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Best
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Best Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Best, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Best has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Memorial Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Best MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Best practice?
- Dr. Paul Best has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Best practices Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Psychiatrists and Midland Emergency Physicians.