A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Best is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Best, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Best has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Memorial Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Best MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Best practice?
- Dr. Paul Best has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Best practices Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine near Midland, TX.
See Midland Psychiatrists and Midland Emergency Physicians.