A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Bicek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Bicek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bicek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Bicek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bicek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bicek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Donald Bicek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Bicek practice?
- Dr. Paul Bicek has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Bicek practices Family Medicine near Westmont, IL.
See Westmont Family Physicians.